|PULSEVIEW(1)||General Commands Manual||PULSEVIEW(1)|
PulseView - Qt-based LA/scope/MSO GUI for sigrok
pulseview [OPTIONS] [FILE]
PulseView is a cross-platform Qt-based GUI for the sigrok software suite for test and measurement equipment such as logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, MSOs, and more.
PulseView has very few command line options, as most configuration elements are available from the GUI itself.
If the optional FILE argument is supplied, PulseView tries to open the specified file. It has to be in the "libsigrok session" format (.sr) unless -I is used to specify the input file format.
- -l, --loglevel
- Set the libsigrok and libsigrokdecode loglevel. At the moment PulseView
doesn't support setting the two loglevels independently. The higher the
number, the more debug output will be printed. Valid loglevels are:
- -h, -?, --help
- Show a help text and exit.
- -V, --version
- Show version information and exit.
- -i, --input-file <filename>
- Load input from a file. If the --input-format option is not supplied, PulseView attempts to load the file as a sigrok session file.
- -I, --input-format <format>
- Specifies the format of the input file to be loaded.
- -c, --clean
- Prevents the previously used sessions to be restored from settings storage. This is useful if you want only a single session with the file given on the command line instead of restoring all previously used sessions as well.
- Zoom 1:1.
- Enable / disable sticky scrolling. When enabled, the right edge of the screen always shows the most recently captured data.
- Show / hide sampling points.
- Show / hide analog minor grid (in addition to the vdiv grid).
- Show / hide cursors.
- Toggle between coloured trace backgrounds and alternating light/dark gray trace backgrounds.
- Start / stop an acquisition.
- Arrow keys
- Scroll up/down/left/right.
- Open file.
- Save as...
- Save selected range as...
- Group all currently selected traces into a trace group.
- Ungroup the traces in the currently selected trace group.
- Zoom in.
- Zoom out.
- Quit, i.e. shutdown PulseView (closing all session tabs).
- Close the current session tab.
PulseView exits with 0 on success, 1 on most failures.
Please report any bugs via Bugzilla (http://sigrok.org/bugzilla) or on the sigrok-devel mailing list (email@example.com).
PulseView is covered by the GNU General Public License (GPL), version 3 or later.
Please see the individual source code files.
This manual page was written by Uwe Hermann <firstname.lastname@example.org>. It is licensed under the terms of the GNU GPL (version 2 or later).
|June 6, 2017|