Scroll to navigation
||General Commands Manual
polyimport - the Poly/ML import program
polyimport reads in a Poly/ML import file and runs it. Import files are
generated using the PolyML.exportPortable function.
-H size Sets the initial heap size. The size may be written as a number
optionally followed by K, M or G representing kilobytes, megabytes or
gigabytes. If none of these is given the number is taken as megabytes.
- --minheap size
- Set the minimum heap size. The heap will not shrink below this value.
- --maxheap size
- Set the maximum heap size. The heap will not grow above this value.
- --gcpercent percent
- Set the target percentage of time that the code should spend in the
garbage collector. The heap sizer will attempt to set the heap size to
achieve this target consistent with the minimum and maximum heap sizes
given by the arguments and also consistent with keeping paging under
- --gcthreads threads
- Sets the number of threads used in the parallel garbage collector. Setting
this to 1 forces the garbage collector to be single-threaded. The value 0,
the default, is taken to be the number of processors (cores)
- --debug options
- Set various debugging options for the run-time system.