php-config - get information about PHP configuration and compile options
php-config is a simple shell script for obtaining information about installed PHP configuration.
- Directory prefix where PHP is installed, e.g. /usr/local
- List of -I options with all include files
- LD Flags which PHP was compiled with
- Extra libraries which PHP was compiled with
- The directory prefix where the manpages is installed
- Directory where extensions are searched by default
- Directory prefix where header files are installed by default
- Full path to php CLI or CGI binary
- Show all SAPI modules installed on the Debian system
- Configure options to recreate configuration of current PHP installation
- PHP version
- PHP version as integer
This manpage describes php, version 8.1.0RC1.
Copyright © The PHP Group
This source file is subject to version 3.01 of the PHP license, that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE, and is available through the world-wide-web at the following url:
If you did not receive a copy of the PHP license and are unable to obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send a note to email@example.com so we can mail you a copy immediately.
|2021||The PHP Group|