|PDFCRACK(1)||General Commands Manual||PDFCRACK(1)|
NAME¶pdfcrack - Password recovery tool for PDF-files
SYNOPSIS¶pdfcrack [ -f ] FILE [OPTION]...
DESCRIPTION¶PDFCrack is a tool for recovering passwords and content from PDF-files.
If aborted with Ctrl-C or by receiving a SIGINT signal, pdfcrack will automatically save current position. The position will be saved in a file called savedstate.sav in current working directory.
Mandatory arguments for long options are mandatory for short options too.
- -b, --bench
- perform benchmark and exit
- -c, --charset=STRING
- Use the characters in STRING as charset
- -w, --wordlist=FILE
- Use FILE as source of passwords to try
- -n, --minpw=INTEGER
- Skip trying passwords shorter than INTEGER
- -m, --maxpw=INTEGER
- Stop when reaching this INTEGER passwordlength
- -l, --loadstate=FILE
- Continue from the state saved in FILE
- -o, --owner
- Work with the ownerpassword
- -u, --user
- Work with the userpassword (default)
- -p, --password=STRING
- Give userpassword to speed up breaking ownerpassword (implies -o)
- -q, --quiet
- Run quietly
- -s, --permutate
- Try permutating the passwords (currently only supports switching first character to uppercase)
- -v, --version
- Print version and exit
REPORTING BUGS¶Via e-mail to Henning Noren <email@example.com> or report on project page at http://pdfcrack.sourceforge.net/
COPYRIGHT¶Copyright © 2009 Henning Noren <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This is free software. You may redistribute copies of it under the terms of the GNU General Public License <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
|February 2009||User Commands|