- buster 2.10.0+dfsg-1+b1
NAME¶osgearth_tfs - generate a TFS dataset from a feature source
filename [--first-level level | --max-level level | --max-features number | --out path | --layer layer | --description description | --expression expression | --order-by order | --crop | --dest-srs SRS]
DESCRIPTION¶osgearth_tfs generates a TFS dataset from a feature source such as a shapefile. By pre-processing your features into the gridded structure provided by TFS you can significantly increase performance of large datasets. In addition, the TFS package generated can be served by any standard web server, web enabling your dataset.
- Shapefile (or other feature source data file)
- --first-level level
- The first level where features will be added to the quadtree
- --max-level level
- The maximum level of the feature quadtree
- --max-features number
- The maximum number of features per tile
- --out path
- The destination directory
- --layer layer
- The name of the layer to be written to the metadata document
- --description description
- The abstract/description of the layer to be written to the metadata document
- --expression expression
- The expression to run on the feature source, specific to the feature source
- --order-by order
- Sort the features, if not already included in the expression. Append DESC for descending order!
- Crops features instead of doing a centroid check. Features can be added to multiple tiles when cropping is enabled.
- --dest-srs SRS
- The destination SRS string in any format osgEarth can understand (wkt, proj4, epsg). If none is specific the source data SRS will be used.
|19 April 2019|