- experimental 0~20220611.5ef6711~dfsg-1
openjk_sp - Jedi Academy single-player
openjk_sp [-h|--help] [-q|--quiet] [+set option value]... [+command] ...
openjk runs the single-player version of the first- and third-person action game Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, using the OpenJK engine.
The wrapper script used for OpenJK in Debian accepts these options:
Any console command can also be prefixed with + and used as a command-line option (press Shift+Esc to access the in-game console), including:
- +set option value
- Set an option (see below for some options)
Options that can be set with +set (note that this is not a full list!) include:
- r_fullscreen <bool>
- 1: Play in fullscreen mode; 0: Play in window mode
- r_mode <num>
- Sets the screen resolution mode. Set num to -1 to use a customized resolution set via r_customheight and r_customwidth, or -2 to use your normal desktop resolution.
- r_customwidth <pixels>
- Use pixels as width if r_mode is set to -1.
- r_customheight <pixels>
- Use pixels as height if r_mode is set to -1.
- $XDG_DATA_HOME/openjk, defaulting to ~/.local/share/openjk
- Configuration and state for Jedi Academy.
The wrapper script used to launch OpenJK allows it to be debugged by setting environment variables.
Jedi Academy was written by Raven Software, based on id Software's Quake III Arena engine. The engine used in Debian is OpenJK, maintained by the JACoders community, with various enhancements taken from ioquake3.
This manual page was written by Bruno "Fuddl" Kleinert <email@example.com> and Simon McVittie <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).