|EXRMAKETILED(1)||General Commands Manual||EXRMAKETILED(1)|
exrmaketiled - for generating tiled and rip/mipmapped images.
exrmaketiled [options] infile outfile
This manual page documents briefly the exrmaketiled command. This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
exrmaketiled reads an OpenEXR image from infile, produces a tiled version of the image, and saves the result in outfile.
- produces a ONE_LEVEL image (default)
- produces a MIPMAP_LEVELS multiresolution image
- produces a RIPMAP_LEVELS multiresolution image
- -f c
- when a MIPMAP_LEVELS or RIPMAP_LEVELS image is produced, image channel c will be resampled without low-pass filtering. This option can be specified multiple times to disable low-pass filtering for multiple channels.
- -t x y
- sets the tile size in the output image to x by y pixels (default is 64 by 64)
- sets level size rounding to ROUND_DOWN (default)
- sets level size rounding to ROUND_UP
- -z x
- sets the data compression method to x (none/rle/zip/piz/pxr24, default is zip)
- verbose mode
- prints these options
This manual page was written by Andrew Lau <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).
|March 31, 2004|