Scroll to navigation
- npm profile set <property> <value>: Set the value of a
profile property. You can set the following properties this way:
email, fullname, homepage, freenode, twitter, github
- npm profile set password: Change your password. This is
interactive, you'll be prompted for your current password and a new
password. You'll also be prompted for an OTP if you have two-factor
- npm profile enable-2fa [auth-and-writes|auth-only]: Enables
two-factor authentication. Defaults to auth-and-writes mode. Modes
- auth-only: Require an OTP when logging in or making changes to your
account's authentication. The OTP will be required on both the website and
the command line.
- auth-and-writes: Requires an OTP at all the times auth-only
does, and also requires one when publishing a module, setting the
latest dist-tag, or changing access via npm access and
- npm profile disable-2fa: Disables two-factor authentication.
All of the npm profile subcommands accept --json and
--parseable and will tailor their output based on those. Some of these
commands may not be available on non npmjs.com registries.