- experimental 2.999.14-1
NAME¶munin-run - A program to run munin plugins from the command line
DESCRIPTION¶munin-run is a script to run Munin plugins from the command-line.
It is primarily used to debug plugins; munin-run runs these plugins in the same conditions as they are under munin-node.
- --config <configfile>
- Use <file> as configuration file. [/etc/munin/munin-node.conf]
- --servicedir <dir>
- Use <dir> as plugin dir. [/etc/munin/plugins/]
- --sconfdir <dir>
- Use <dir> as plugin configuration dir. [/etc/munin/plugin-conf.d/]
- --sconffile <file>
- Use <file> as plugin configuration. Overrides sconfdir. [undefined]
- Only run plugins owned by root and check permissions. [disabled]
- View this help message.
- Print debug messages.
Debug messages are sent to STDOUT and are prefixed with “#” (this makes it easier for other parts of munin to use munin-run and still have –debug on). Only errors go to STDERR.
- Enable debug output from plugins. Sets the environment variable MUNIN_DEBUG to 1 so that plugins may enable debugging. [disabled]
- Show version information.
SEE ALSO¶See munin for an overview over munin.
AUTHOR¶Audun Ytterdal, Jimmy Olsen, Tore Anderson, Nikolai Langfeldt
COPYRIGHT¶2012-2019, The Munin project and its contributors
|August 1, 2019||2.1|