- experimental 2.999.16-1
munin-async - Munin async client
The munin async client reads from a spool directory written by munin-asyncd.
It can optionally request a cleanup of this directory.
- --spooldir | -s <spooldir>
- Directory for spooled data [/var/lib/munin/spool]
- --hostname <hostname>
- Overrides the hostname [The local hostname]
This is used to override the hostname used in the greeting banner. This is used when using munin-async from the munin master, and the data fetched is from another node.
- Clean up the spooldir after interactive session completes
- Clean up the spooldir and exit (non-interactive)
- Enables the “spool” capability [no]
- Enables the “vectorized” fetching capability [no]
Note that without this flag, the “fetch” command is disabled.
- --verbose | -v
- Be verbose
- --help | -h
- View this message
This starts an interactive munin node session, enabling the “spoolfetch” command. This does not connect to the local munin node. Everything happens within munin-async, which reads from the spool directory instead of connecting to the node.
See munin for an overview over munin.
See also node-async for more information and examples of how to configure munin-async.
2012-2022, The Munin project and its contributors
|February 10, 2022||2.1|