ModemManager - mobile broadband modem management daemon
ModemManager provides a unified high level API for communicating with mobile
broadband modems, regardless of the protocol used to communicate with the
actual device (Generic AT, vendor-specific AT, QCDM, QMI, MBIM...).
ModemManager is a DBus-based system daemon and is not meant to be
used directly from the command line.
- Specify which ports are probed and how:
- Only devices or ports explicitly whitelisted with the
'ID_MM_DEVICE_PROCESS' udev tag are probed.
- All ports are allowed to be probed except for the ones explicitly
greylisted as RS232 adapters or completely blacklisted.
- Only the TTY ports that are heurstically determined to be very likely to
be modem ports are probed. Nay end up ignoring some devices.
- This is equivalent to running the STRICT mode but also applying the
blacklist and RS232 greylist filters explicitly.
- Fully disable udev-based auto-scan looking for devices.
- Specify location of the file where the list of initial kernel events is
available. The ModemManager daemon will process this file on startup.
- Runs ModemManager with "DEBUG" log level and without
daemonizing. This is useful for debugging, as it directs log output to the
controlling terminal in addition to syslog.
- -V, --version
- Print the ModemManager software version and exit.
- -h, --help
- Show application options.
- Sets how much information ModemManager sends to the log destination
(usually syslog's "daemon" facility). By default, only
informational, warning, and error messages are logged. Given level must be
one of "ERR", "WARN", "INFO" or
- Specify location of the file where ModemManager will dump its log
messages, instead of syslog.
- Output log message to the systemd journal.
- Include absolute timestamps in the log output.
- Include timestamps, relative to the start time of the daemon, in the log
- Run the ModemManager daemon in the Session bus instead of the System
- Enable the Test DBus interface in the daemon.
- Specify an alternate directory where the daemon should look for vendor
Aleksander Morgado <email@example.com>