|MLCLIENT(1)||General Commands Manual||MLCLIENT(1)|
mlclient - client for mlterm
mlclient(x) is a client for the mlterm(1) server (daemon). mlterm(1), an X terminal emulator, can be invoked as a daemon process which holds multiple sessions (shell process and other information like backlog). mlclient(x) can creat a new session or recall an existing session which had been disconnected from a window.
mlclient(x) accepts most options of mlterm. Please read mlterm(1) for detail.
Following options do not work for mlclient(x):
- -j/--daemon, and
- Following option is mlclient(x) specific:
- -P/--ptylist print pty list.
- --kill kill a mlterm daemon.
- Following option is mlclientx specific:
- --hsep=value open new pty in horizontally splitted screen.
- --vsep=value open new pty in vertically splitted screen.
mlterm(1), locale(7), charsets(7), UTF-8(7), and X(7).
Subscribe mlterm-dev-en ML (http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mlterm-dev-en).