|METACITY-MESSAGE(1)||General Commands Manual||METACITY-MESSAGE(1)|
METACITY-MESSAGE - a command to send a message to Metacity
METACITY-MESSAGE [ restart | reload-theme | enable-keybindings | disable-keybindings | enable-mouse-button-modifiers | disable-mouse-button-modifiers | toggle-verbose ]
This manual page documents briefly the metacity-message. This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
metacity-message send a specified message to metacity(1).
- Restart metacity(1) which is running.
- Reload a theme which is specified on gsettings database.
- Enable all of keybindings which is specified on gsettings database.
- Disable all of keybindings which is specified on gsettings database.
- Enable move/resize operations while pressing a modifier key
- Disable move/resize operations while pressing a modifier key
- Turn debug messages on or off
This manual page was written by Akira TAGOH <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).
|16 May 2013|