|LT-EXPAND(1)||General Commands Manual||LT-EXPAND(1)|
dictionary expander for Apertium
lt-expand is the application responsible
for expanding a dictionary into a simple list of input string-output string
pairs by eliminating paradigms through substitution and unfolding.
The output goes to output_file if it is present or to standard output if it is missing.
- Sets the value of the alt attribute to use in expansion
- Sets the value of the v attribute to use in expansion of monodixes
- Sets the value of the vl attribute to use in expansion of bidixes
- Sets the value of the vr attribute to use in expansion of bidixes
- Keep any morpheme boundaries defined by the <m/> symbol
- Prints a short help message
- The input dictionary to expand.
- Text containing the expanded dictionary information.
Copyright © 2005, 2006 Universitat d'Alacant / Universidad de Alicante. This is free software. You may redistribute copies of it under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
Many... lurking in the dark and waiting for you!
|March 8, 2006||Apertium|