Scroll to navigation
llvm-lipo - LLVM tool for manipulating universal binaries
llvm-lipo [filenames…] [options]
llvm-lipo can create universal binaries from Mach-O files, extract
regular object files from universal binaries, and display architecture
information about both universal and regular files.
llvm-lipo supports the following mutually exclusive commands:
- -help, -h
- Display usage information and exit.
- Display the version of this program.
- -verify_arch <architecture 1> [<architecture 2>
- Take a single input file and verify the specified architectures are
present in the file. If so then exit with a status of 0 else exit with a
status of 1.
- Take a single input file and display the architectures present in the
file. Each architecture is separated by a single whitespace. Unknown
architectures are displayed as unknown(CPUtype,CPUsubtype).
2003-2019, LLVM Project