|MSHRABLE(1)||General Commands Manual||MSHRABLE(1)|
mshrable — Generate mesh from surface file
mshrable [-f FILE]
mshrable generates a mesh from a surface file. It uses mshr, which is the mesh generation component of FEniCS. It generates simplicial DOLFIN meshes in 2D and 3D from geometries described by Constructive Solid Geometry (CSG) or from surface files, utilizing CGAL and Tetgen as mesh generation backends.
- -o [--outfile] arg
- Filename of generated Dolfin mesh.
- -r [--resolution] arg (=15)
- Resolution of result mesh.
- -s [--stats]
- Write some statistics of the mesh to stdout.
- --polyout arg
- Write the polyhedron to .poly which Tetgen can read (and do not create a mesh).
- Write statistics of polyhedron (and do not create a mesh).
- -b [--backend] arg (=cgal)
- Use 3D mesh generation backend [tetgen|cgal].
- --degenerate_tolerance arg (=9.9999999999999998e-13)
- Tolerance for considering a facet as degenerate. Set to 0 to not remove degenerate facets.
- Check consistency of output mesh (most for debugging/testing.
- -v [--verbose]
- Output more information about what is going on.
- -h [--help]
- write help message.
dolfin-convert (1), dolfin-order (1)
mshrable was written by Benjamin Kehlet firstname.lastname@example.org. This man page was written by Drew Parsons email@example.com.