|idevicecrashreport(1)||General Commands Manual||idevicecrashreport(1)|
NAME¶idevicecrashreport - Retrieve crash reports from a device.
SYNOPSIS¶idevicecrashreport [OPTIONS] DIRECTORY
DESCRIPTION¶Simple utility to move crash reports from a device to a local directory.
The utility outputs lines prefixed with either "Link:", "Copy:" or "Move:" depending on whether a symlink was created, a file was copied or moved from the device to the target DIRECTORY.
- -u, --udid UDID
- target specific device by UDID.
- -n, --network
- connect to network device.
- -e, --extract
- extract raw crash report into separate '.crash' files.
- -k, --keep
- copy but do not remove crash reports from device.
- -d, --debug
- enable communication debugging.
- -h, --help
- prints usage information.
- -v, --version
- prints version information.