- bullseye 1.10.0-4
gsasl_hmac_md5 - API function
int gsasl_hmac_md5(const char * key, size_t keylen, const char * in, size_t inlen, char *  outhash);
- const char * key
- input character array with key to use.
- size_t keylen
- length of input character array with key to use.
- const char * in
- input character array of data to hash.
- size_t inlen
- length of input character array of data to hash.
- char *  outhash
- newly allocated 16-byte character array with keyed hash of data.
Compute keyed checksum of data using HMAC-MD5. The outhash buffer must be deallocated by the caller.
Return value: Returns GSASL_OK iff successful.
Use a crypto library.
Copyright © 2002-2021 Simon Josefsson.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.
The full documentation for gsasl is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and gsasl programs are properly installed at your site, the command
- info gsasl
should give you access to the complete manual. As an alternative you may obtain the manual from: