|EET(1)||General Commands Manual||EET(1)|
NAME¶eet - Small tool to handle eet files.
SYNOPSIS¶eet -l FILE.EET
eet -r FILE.EET KEY
eet -x|-d FILE.EET KEY OUT-FILE
eet -i|-e FILE.EET KEY IN-FILE COMPRESS
DESCRIPTION¶This manual page documents briefly the eet command
eet is a program that can extract, import, delete, list, decode and encode data from eet files.
- List all keys in FILE.EET.
- Remove KEY in FILE.EET.
- Extract data stored in KEY in FILE.EET and write to OUT-FILE
- Extract and decode data stored in KEY in FILE.EET and write to OUT-FILE
- Insert data to KEY in FILE.EET from IN-FILE and if COMPRESS is 1, compress it
- Insert and encode to KEY in FILE.EET from IN-FILE and if COMPRESS is 1, compress it
BUGS¶To report a bug, please visit http://bugs.enlightenment.org/
- eet was written by the Enlightenment Development Team
This manual page was written by Albin Tonnerre <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).
|November 4, 2007||eet|