The Lemon Parser Generator
lemon is an LALR(1) parser generator for C or C++. It
does the same job as bison and yacc. But
lemon is not
another bison or yacc clone. It uses a different grammar syntax which is
designed to reduce the number of coding errors.
also uses a more sophisticated parsing engine that is faster than yacc and
bison and which is both reentrant and thread-safe. Furthermore,
lemon implements features that can be used to
eliminate resource leaks, making is suitable for use in long-running programs
such as graphical user interfaces or embedded controllers.
lemon will read the grammer from
input and write out a parser for that grammar in the C
- Print only the basis in report.
- Don't compress the action table.
- Print grammar without actions.
- Output a makeheaders compatible file.
- (Quiet) Don't print the report file.
- Print parser stats to standard output.
- Print the version number.
- Driver template for the
lemon has been written by D. Richard
This manual page was written by Guus
Sliepen ⟨firstname.lastname@example.org⟩ for the Debian GNU/Linux