|KGB-CI-REPORT(1p)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||KGB-CI-REPORT(1p)|
kgb-ci-report - put DebCI status of maintained packages on IRC
kgb-ci-report --maintainer email --kgb-config path [option...]
kgb-ci-report retrieves tha packages with failing CI tests and reports a summary on IRC via kgb-client(1).
The packages are filtered by maintainer email. Intented purpose is invoking it from cron, e.g. daily.
- --maintainer email
- -m email
- Maintainer email. Mandatory. If repeated multiple times all packages maintained by any of the emails are considered in the report.
- --kgb-config path
- Path to the kgb-client(1) configuration. Mandatory.
- Stop reporting progress and results.
- --distribution name
- Set the wanted distribution when retrieving the list of maintained packages. Defaults to "debian".
- --release codename
- Sets the wanted release name when retrieving the list of maintained packages. Defaults to "sid".
- --kgb-client path
- Path to the kgb-client executable. Defaults to "kgb-client".
AUTHOR, COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE¶
kgb-ci-report was written during the pkg-perl sprint in Barcelona 2015. <https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2015/DebianPerlSprint>
Copyright (C) 2015 Damyan Ivanov firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option) any later version.