|App::KGB(3pm)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||App::KGB(3pm)|
NAME¶App::KGB - collaborative IRC helper
DESCRIPTION¶App::KGB is a helper aimed at people working together using version control systems and IRC. It has two parts:
- server, kgb-bot(1)
- A daemon listening for commit notifications that relays them to IRC.
- client, kgb-client(1), App::KGB::Client
- Hooks into the version control system and sends commit notifications to the daemon.
SUPPORTED VERSION CONTROL SYSTEMS¶
- Martin Ferrari email@example.com
- Damyan Ivanov firstname.lastname@example.org
LICENSE¶Copyright (C) 2008 Martin Ferrari Copyright (C) 2008-2009 Damyan Ivanov
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.