|ISAG(1)||System Activity Grapher||ISAG(1)|
NAME¶isag - Interactive System Activity Grapher
SYNOPSIS¶isag [-p datafiles_path] [-c config_file] [-ght gr_height] [-gwd gr_width]
DESCRIPTION¶The isag command graphically displays the system activity data stored in a binary data file by a previous sar run. The isag command invokes sar to extract the data to be plotted.
The data are processed using sar command and slightly transformed to tabular format, and then this format is visualized using gnuplot program.
- -p datafiles_path
- Specify the pathname where are located the daily data files. Default path
- -c config_file
- Specify the configuration file used by the isag command. The
contents of this file may depend on isag version number. Default
config file is: $HOME/.isag.cfg.
- -ght gr_height
- Specify the height of the chart area. Default value is: 400.
- -gwd gr_width
- Specify the width of the chart area. Default value is: 720.
CONFIG FILE¶As mentioned above there is a config file. There are stored following values:
- last showed graph
- y limits for each kind of graph
It seems useful, because new run doesn't need new settings to obtain same scale.
PREREQUSITIES¶Here is list of prerequsities including versioning and built-in features.
- Version 8.0 or newer.
- Gnuplot must have a tkcanvas display.
AUTHOR¶D. Doubrava 2000, 2002 e-mail: linux_monitor(at)volny(dot)cz
SEE ALSO¶sar (1), sadc (8).
|0.81.0||3rd Berkeley Distribution|