ipe - drawing editor for creating figures in PDF or EPS formats
ipe [ Qt options ] [ -sheet stylesheet ] filename
Ipe is a program that supports making small figures for inclusion into LaTeX
documents as well as making multi-page PDF presentations.
This manual page only documents the command line options and
environment variables. Full documentation for using Ipe can be found in HTML
and PDF format; see below.
- -sheet stylesheet
- add the Ipe style sheet in the indicated file to all newly created Ipe
documents. This option can be used more than once.
Ipe respects the following environment variables:
- the directory where Ipe runs Pdflatex.
- the directory containing pdflatex and xelatex. If not set, they are
searched for on the path.
- IPELETPATH a list of directories, separated by semicolons,
- containing ipelets. You can write a single underscore for the system-wide
ipelet directory. If this variable is not set, the default consists of the
system-wide ipelet directory, plus ~/.ipe/ipelets on Unix, plus
~/Library/Ipe/Ipelets on OS X.
- external editor to use for editing text objects.
- IPESTYLES a list of directories, separated by semicolons,
- Ipe looks for stylesheets. You can write a single underscore for the
system-wide stylesheet directory. If this variable is not set, the default
consists of the system-wide stylesheet directory, plus
~/.ipe/styles on Unix, plus ~/Library/Ipe/Styles on OS X.
- set this to 1 for debugging output.
- the directory containing the Ipe documentation.
- IPEICONDIR directory containing icons for the Ipe user
- path for searching for Ipe Lua code.