hp-check-plugin - AutoConfig Utility for Plug-in Installation
Auto config utility for HPLIP supported multifunction Devices for installing proprietary plug-ins.
hp-check-plugin [OPTIONS] [USB bus:device]
- Install Plug-in through HP System Tray:
- -m (Default)
- Install Plug-in through hp-plugin:
- Download firmware into the device:
- This help information:
- -h or --help
- Set the logging level:
- -l<level> or --logging=<level> <level>: none, info*, error, warn, debug (*default)
- Run in debug mode:
- -g (same as option: -ldebug)
HPLIP (HP Linux Imaging and Printing) is an HP developed solution for printing, scanning, and faxing with HP inkjet and laser based printers in Linux.
The HPLIP Launchpad.net site https://launchpad.net/hplip is available to get help, report bugs, make suggestions, discuss the HPLIP project or otherwise contact the HPLIP Team.
Copyright (c) 2001-18 HP Development Company, L.P.
This software comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. This is free software, and you are welcome to distribute it under certain conditions. See COPYING file for more details.