- experimental 1.2.0-1
NAME¶guix publish (GNU Guix) - manual page for guix publish (GNU Guix) 1.2.0rc2
SYNOPSIS¶guix publish [OPTION]...
DESCRIPTION¶Publish /gnu/store over HTTP.
- -p, --port=PORT
- listen on PORT
- listen on the network interface for HOST
- -u, --user=USER
- change privileges to USER as soon as possible
- -C, --compression[=METHOD:LEVEL]
- compress archives with METHOD at LEVEL
- -c, --cache=DIRECTORY
- cache published items to DIRECTORY
- serve store items below SIZE even when not cached
- use N workers to bake items
- announce narinfos can be cached for TTL seconds
- use PATH as the prefix for nar URLs
- use FILE as the public key for signatures
--private-key=FILE use FILE as the private key for signatures
- -r, --repl[=PORT]
- spawn REPL server on PORT
- -h, --help
- display this help and exit
- -V, --version
- display version information and exit
REPORTING BUGS¶Report bugs to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
GNU Guix home page: <https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/>
General help using Guix and GNU software: <https://guix.gnu.org/help/>
COPYRIGHT¶Copyright © 2020 the Guix authors License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
SEE ALSO¶The full documentation for guix publish (GNU Guix) is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and guix publish (GNU Guix) programs are properly installed at your site, the command
- info guix
should give you access to the complete manual.