table of contents
- bullseye 0.13.1-2
- testing 0.19.3-1
- unstable 0.19.3-2
- experimental 0.19.4-2
|GNUNET-RESOLVER(1)||General Commands Manual||GNUNET-RESOLVER(1)|
built-in GNUnet stub resolver
gnunet-resolver allows you to use the
built-in GNUnet stub resolver.
- Use the configuration file FILENAME.
- Print short help on options.
- Use LOGLEVEL for logging. Valid values are DEBUG, INFO, WARNING and ERROR.
- Configure logging to write logs to LOGFILE.
- Perform a reverse lookup.
- Print GNUnet version number.
The full documentation for gnunet is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info(1) and gnunet programs are properly installed at your site, the command
should give you access to the complete handbook,
will give you access to a tutorial for developers.
Depending on your installation, this information is also available in gnunet(7) and gnunet-c-tutorial(7).
Report bugs by using https://bugs.gnunet.org or by sending electronic mail to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
|January 4, 2012||Debian|