- Manages networks
[create [-f format_name] [-t_srs srs_name] [-dsco NAME=VALUE]... ]
[import src_dataset_name] [-l layer_name]
[connect gfid_src gfid_tgt gfid_con [-c cost] [-ic inv_cost] [-dir dir]]
[disconnect gfid_src gfid_tgt gfid_con]
[change [-bl gfid][-unbl gfid][-unblall]]
gnm_name [layer [layer ...]].fi
The gnmmanage program can perform various managing operations on geographical
networks in GDAL. In addition to creating and deleting networks this includes
capabilities of managing network's features, topology and rules.
- Different information about network: system and class layers, network
metadata, network spatial reference.
- Create network.
- -f format_name:
- Output file format name.
- -t_srs srs_name:
- Spatial reference input.
- -dsco NAME=VALUE:
- Network creation option set as pair name=value.
- import src_dataset_name:
- Import layer with dataset name to copy.
- -l layer_name:
- Layer name in dataset. If unset, 0 layer is copied.
- connect gfid_src gfid_tgt
- Make a topological connection, where the gfid_src and gfid_tgt are
vertexes and gfid_con is edge (gfid_con can be -1, so the system edge will
- -c cost -ic
- Manually assign the following values: the cost (weight), inverse cost and
direction of the edge (optional).
- disconnect gfid_src gfid_tgt
- Removes the connection from the graph.
- rule rule_str:
- Creates a rule in the network by the given rule_str string.
- autoconnect tolerance:
- Create topology automatically with the given double tolerance and layer
names. In no layer name provided all layers of network will be used.
- Delete network.
- Change blocking state of network edges or vertices.
- -bl gfid:
- Block feature before the main operation. Blocking features are saved in
the special layer.
- -unbl gfid:
- Unblock feature before the main operation.
- Unblock all blocked features before the main operation.
- The network to work with (path and name).
- The network layer name.
Mikhail Gusev email@example.com Dmitry Baryshnikov firstname.lastname@example.org