- Analyses networks
[dijkstra start_gfid end_gfid [[-alo NAME=VALUE] ...]]]
[kpaths start_gfid end_gfid k [[-alo NAME=VALUE] ...]]]
[resource [[-alo NAME=VALUE] ...]]]
[-ds ds_name][-f ds_format][-l layer_name]
[[-dsco NAME=VALUE] ...][-lco NAME=VALUE]
The gnmanalyse program provides analysing capabilities of geographical networks
in GDAL. The results of calculations are return in an OGRLayer format or as a
console text output if such layer is undefined. All calculations are made
considering the blocking state of features.
- dijkstra start_gfid
- Calculates the best path between two points using Dijkstra algorithm from
start_gfid point to end_gfid point.
- kpaths start_gfid
- Calculates K shortest paths between two points using Yen's algorithm
(which internally uses Dijkstra algorithm for single path calculating)
from start_gfid point to end_gfid point.
- Calculates the 'resource distribution'. The connected components search is
performed using breadth-first search and starting from that features which
are marked by rules as 'EMITTERS'.
- -ds ds_name:
- The name&path of the dataset to save the layer with resulting paths.
Not need to be existed dataset.
- -f ds_format:
- Define this to set the format of newly created dataset.
- -l layer_name:
- The name of the resulting layer. If the layer exist already - it will be
- The network to work with (path and name).
- -dsco NAME=VALUE:
- Dataset creation option (format specific)
- -lco NAME=VALUE:
- Layer creation option (format specific)
- -alo NAME=VALUE:
- Algorithm option (format specific)
Mikhail Gusev email@example.com Dmitry Baryshnikov firstname.lastname@example.org