ipa-kra-install - Install a KRA on a server
- ipa-kra-install [OPTION]...
Adds a KRA as an IPA-managed service. This requires that the IPA server is
already installed and configured, including a CA.
The KRA (Key Recovery Authority) is a component used to securely store secrets
such as passwords, symmetric keys and private asymmetric keys. It is used as
the back-end repository for the IPA Password Vault.
Domain level 0 is not supported anymore.
ipa-kra-install can be used to add KRA to the existing CA, or to install the KRA
service on a replica.
KRA can only be removed along with the entire server using ipa-server-install
- -p DM_PASSWORD, --password=DM_PASSWORD
- Directory Manager (existing master) password
- Do not use DNS for hostname lookup during installation
- -U, --unattended
- An unattended installation that will never prompt for user input
- -v, --verbose
- Enable debug output when more verbose output is needed
- -q, --quiet
- Output only errors
- Log to the given file
0 if the command was successful
1 if an error occurred