- unstable 3.2.0+dfsg-5
|rstconv(1)||Free Pascal resource string converter tool||rstconv(1)|
NAME¶rstconv - The Free Pascal resource string converter tool.
SYNOPSIS¶rstconv [options] -o outfile
DESCRIPTION¶rstconv reads a resource string file ( .rst ) that was produced by the Free Pascal compiler and outputs a file that can be used by an internationalization tool (currently only GNU gettext is supported) for internationalizing your application.
USAGE¶rstconv has one required option: -o outfile to specify the output file name. If no input file is specified, then standard input is assumed.
- -f format
- Specify the output file format. Currently only the following format is supported:
- emit a .po file for use with GNU gettext , which converts it to a .mo file, that can be read with the gettext unit.
- -h (or --help)
- outputs a short help message.
- -i infile
- Specifies the input file name. If omitted, then standard input is assumed.
- -o outfile
- (Required) specify the output file name.
- gettext(1) ppc386(1)
|10 Jan 2000||Free Pascal|