- unstable 3.2.0+dfsg-5
|ppufiles(1)||Free Pascal unit object file lister||ppufiles(1)|
NAME¶ppufiles - The FPC Pascal unit object file lister.
SYNOPSIS¶ppufiles [options] [file [file [file]]]
Description¶ppufiles lists all the binary files that are needed to link a unit file. This includes any object files or libraries that must be linked in through some directive in the unit.
Usage¶You can invoke ppufiles with as arguments the name of the units whose object files you wish to list. An extension must be given. This can be useful for creating a listing of all created object files and deleting them in a Makefile.
Options¶ppufiles has several options, which are case insensitive:
- This option tells ppufiles to list all files.
- Help screen.
- This option tells ppufiles to list only shared libraries.
- This option tells ppufiles to list only object files.
- This option tells ppufiles to list only static libraries.
ERRORS¶In case the unit is in an older or unrecognised format, ppufiles will complain about that.
- ppc386(1) ppumove(1) make(1)
|9 June 1999||Free Pascal|