- unstable 3.2.0+dfsg-5
|pas2jni(1)||Free Pascal Java Native Interface generation tool||pas2jni(1)|
NAME¶pas2jni - Free Pascal Java Native Interface generation tool
SYNOPSIS¶pas2jni [options] <unit> [<unit2> <unit3> ...]
Generate a Java native interface description and library from compiled Free Pascal units. pas2jni generates per unit 2 files: a library that provides access to the functions and procedures in the pascal unit in a manner that Java understands, and a .java file that describes the library, and can be used to access the library from Java.
- Unit search path, semicolon delimited. Wildcards are allowed.
- Set output library name. By default, this is the name of the unit followed by 'jni'.
- Set Java package name. This is by default 'pas'.
- Set output path for Pascal files. This is the current directory, by default.
- Set output path for Java files. By default, this is 'pas'.
- Set full path to the "ppudump" program. The ppudump program is needed to analyse the contents of the unit files.
- Include the list of specified objects in the output. The list is semicolon delimited. To read this list from a file use -I@<file>
- -E <list>
- Exclude the list of specified objects from the output. The list is semicolon delimited. To read this list from a file use -E@<file>
- Show a help message.
EXAMPLES¶The following will create a file pas/getopts.java and a library file getoptsjni.pas unit from the standard getopts unit:
The following will create a file getopts.java and a library file pasgetopts.pas unit from the standard getopts unit:
pas2jni -J. -O. -Lpasgetopts -units/x86_64-linux/getopts.ppu
- java(1) fpc(1) javapp(1)
|12 Dec 1999||Free Pascal|