ifpc - The Free Pascal Interpreter.
ifpc [-h] [-v] [compiler options] <source
file> [program parameters]
ifpc This is a pascal code interpreter program. It compiles source and
Source is compared with the cache. If cache is not valid then then
source is copied to cache with the shebang line commented and cached source
is compiled. If compilation fails the fpc output is written to stdout and
and exit code 1 is returned If compilation was successful the program is
executed. If the compiler options contains -B the program is always
recompiled. If the environment option INSTANTFPCOPTIONS is set it is passed
to compiler as the first parameters.
ifpc takes the following arguments:
- Prints this help message and exit.
- Prints version and exit.
- Prints current cache directory and exit.
- --set-cache=<path to cache>
- Set the cache to be used. Otherwise using environment variable
- --compiler=<path to compiler>
- Normally fpc is searched in PATH and used as compiler.
- Do not execute the program. Useful to test if script compiles
- Always recompile.