|WNPP-CHECK(1)||General Commands Manual||WNPP-CHECK(1)|
NAME¶wnpp-check - check if a package is being packaged or if this has been requested
SYNOPSIS¶wnpp-check [--exact] package ...
DESCRIPTION¶wnpp-check downloads the lists of packages which are listed as being packaged (ITPed) or for which a package has been requested (RFPed) from the WNPP website and lists any packages supplied on the command line which appear in those lists.
Note that WNPP, and therefore wnpp-check's output, is source package based.
- --help, -h
- Show a summary of options.
- --version, -v
- Show version and copyright information.
- --exact, -e
- Require an exact package name match, rather than the default substring match.
- None of the packages supplied has an open ITP or RFP
- Either an error occurred or at least one package supplied has an open ITP or RFP
AUTHOR¶wnpp-check was written by David Paleino <firstname.lastname@example.org>; this man page was written by Adam D. Barratt <email@example.com> for the devscripts package. wnpp-check was originally based on wnpp-alert, which was written by Arthur Korn <firstname.lastname@example.org> and modified by Julian Gilbey <email@example.com> for the devscripts package. Both scripts are in the public domain.