Scroll to navigation
diff2patches - Extract non-debian/ patches from .diff.gz files
Extracts patches from .diff.gz which apply to files outside the
“debian/” directory scope. A patch is created for each modified
file. Each patch is named according to the path of the modified file, with
“/” replaced by “___”, and an extension of
- Extract patches from filename which apply outside the
- Output help information and exit.
- Output version information and exit.
- Existence of this file is tested before any patch is extracted.
- Patches are extracted to one of these directories.
“debian/patches/” is preferred, if it exists. If
DEB_PATCHES is present in the environment, it will override this
behavior (see “ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES” section below).
- When defined and points to an existing directory, patches are extracted in
that directory and not under “debian/” nor
Raphael Geissert <email@example.com>