NAME¶debci - Debian Continuous Integration
debci COMMAND [OPTIONS] [ARGUMENTS]
DESCRIPTION¶debci is the main entry point for debci programs. Most of the commands are intended to be used by the debci system itself. However, there are a few commands that are useful for users, and they are listed below.
- debci setup [OPTIONS]
- Sets up a test bed for running local tests. For most of the backends, this should be usually ran as root.
- debci localtest [OPTIONS] SOURCEPACKAGE [BINARY ...]
- Runs the tests from SOURCEPACKAGE, in exactly the same way they
would be ran on ci.debian.net.
SOURCEPACKAGE can be a source package name, a local .dsc file, a local .changes file, a local unpacked source package directory, or anything else that autopkgtest(1) would take as a source package.
You can also pass any quantity of BINARY packages that will also be used in the test.
COMMON OPTIONS¶The following options apply to every debci command.
- -c DIR, --config DIR
- Uses DIR as the debci configuration directory.
- -a ARCH, --arch ARCH
- selects the architecture to run tests for (default: host architecture)
- -b BACKEND, --backend BACKEND
- selects the backends to run tests on (default: lxc)
- -s SUITE, --suite SUITE
- selects suite to run tests for (default: unstable)
- -d DIR, --data-dir DIR
- The directory in which debci will store its data, and where it will read from.
- --amqp amqp://[user:password@]hostname[:port]
- AMQP server to connect to (default: amqp://localhost)
- -q, --quiet
- Prevents debci from producing any output on stdout. Errors and warnings will still be sent to stderr.
- Display usage information.
COPYRIGHT AND AUTHORS¶Copyright © the debci development team. For details on authorship, refer to the git repository at https://salsa.debian.org/ci-team/debci/
debci is free software licensed under the GNU General Public License version 3 or later.