|DABLIN_GTK(1)||General Commands Manual||DABLIN_GTK(1)|
dablin_gtk - GTK DAB/DAB+ receiver for Linux
dablin_gtk (options) [file]
DABlin plays a DAB/DAB+ audio service – either from a received live transmission or from a stored ensemble recording (ETI-NI). Both DAB (MP2) and DAB+ (AAC-LC, HE-AAC, HE-AAC v2) services are supported.
The GTK GUI version in addition supports the data applications Dynamic Label and MOT Slideshow (if used by the selected service).
- Show summary of options
- -d <binary>
- Use DAB live source (using the mentioned binary)
- -D <type>
- DAB live source type: "dab2eti" (default), "eti-cmdline"
- -C <ch>,...
- Channels to be listed (comma separated; requires DAB live source; an optional gain can also be specified, e.g. "5C:-54")
- -c <ch>
- Channel to be played (requires DAB live source)
- -l <label>
- Label of the service to be played
- -s <sid>
- ID of the service to be played
- -x <scids>
- ID of the service component to be played (requires service ID)
- -g <gain>
- USB stick gain to pass to DAB live source (auto gain is default)
- -r <path>
- Path for recordings (default: /tmp)
- -P <size>
- Recording prebuffer size in seconds (default: 0)
- Output PCM to stdout instead of using SDL
- Output untouched audio stream to stdout instead of using SDL
- Don't catch up on stream after interruption
- Initially disable slideshow
- Enable loose behaviour (e.g. PAD conformance)
- Disable dynamic FIC messages (e.g. dynamic PTY)
- Input file to be played (stdin, if not specified)