lpq - show printer queue status
lpq [ -E ] [ -U username ] [ -h server[:port] ] [ -P destination[/instance] ] [ -a ] [ -l ] [ +interval ]
lpq shows the current print queue status on the named printer. Jobs queued on the default destination will be shown if no printer or class is specified on the command-line.
The +interval option allows you to continuously report the jobs in the queue until the queue is empty; the list of jobs is shown once every interval seconds.
lpq supports the following options:
- Forces encryption when connecting to the server.
- -P destination[/instance]
- Specifies an alternate printer or class name.
- -U username
- Specifies an alternate username.
- Reports jobs on all printers.
- -h server[:port]
- Specifies an alternate server.
- Requests a more verbose (long) reporting format.
cancel(1), lp(1), lpr(1), lprm(1), lpstat(1), CUPS Online Help (http://localhost:631/help)
Copyright © 2007-2019 by Apple Inc.
|CUPS||26 April 2019|