- bullseye 3.17.8-1+b1
- bullseye-backports 4.1.0-2~bpo11+1
- testing 4.1.0-2
- unstable 4.1.0-2
claws-mail-newmail-plugin - message header summary to a log file
This manual page documents briefly the claws-mail-newmail-plugin package.
This manual page was written for the Debian™ distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
claws-mail-newmail-plugin is a plugin (loadable module) for the Claws Mail mailer.
This plugin writes a summary of new mail headers and message related values to a log file. Writing is done after sorting.
The message headers written are: "Date:", "Subject:", "From:", "To:" and "Cc:". Additionally the message related values currently written are the following:
- The size of the message in bytes.
- The full path to the message file.
- The number of the message.
- The folder of the message.
Before using a plugin you must instruct Claws Mail to load it on startup.
For this you must go “Configuration” menu on main window toolbar, open “Plugins...” dialog, click on the “Load plugin...” button and select the plugin file, named newmail.so, and press the “Open” button.
- Default filename where header summary is written.
- H. Merijn Brand <email@example.com>
- Wrote the claws-mail-newmail-plugin plugin.
- Ricardo Mones <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Wrote this manpage for the Debian system.
Copyright © 2006-2020 Ricardo Mones
This manual page was written for the Debian system (but may be used by others).
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 3 or (at your option) any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.