|CKB-NEXT-DAEMON(8)||System Manager's Manual||CKB-NEXT-DAEMON(8)|
ckb-next-daemon - Corsair RGB driver daemon
ckb-next-daemon [--gid=<gid>] [--hwload=<always|try|never>] [--nonotify] [--nobind] [--nonroot]
See https://github.com/ckb-next/ckb-next/blob/master/DAEMON.md for full instructions.
- Restrict access to /dev/input/ckb* nodes to users in group <gid>.
- --hwload=always will force loading of stored hardware profiles on
compatible devices. May result in long startup times.
--hwload=try will try to load the profiles, but give up if not immediately successful (default).
--hwload=never will ignore hardware profiles completely.
- Disables key monitoring/notifications. Note that this makes reactive lighting impossible.
- Disables all key rebinding, macros, and notifications. Implies --nonotify.
- Allows running ckb-next-daemon as a non root user. This will almost certainly not work. Use only if you know what you're doing.