|acctdump(1)||General Commands Manual||acctdump(1)|
NAME¶acctdump - accounting data dump utility
SYNOPSIS¶acctdump [-f|--forwards] [-q|--no-banner] [-p|--stdin] [-r|--raw] [-u|--resource] [<file>...]
DESCRIPTION¶acctdump reads process accounting data from file or, by default, from the system process account file /var/log/account/pacct and outputs it as a table on stdout.
- Output data with the oldest entry first rather than last.
- Don´t output a header in the first line.
- Read accounting data from stdin.
- Don´t convert date, uid, gid, tty, and exit status to human readable forms.
- Additionally display resource usage data.
SEE ALSO¶ac(1) accton(8) dump-acct(8) dump-utmp(8) lastcomm(1) sa(8)
AUTHOR¶acctdump is Copyright (C) 1998, 2001, 2006 Ian Jackson <email@example.com>
This manpage was written by Jonathan Amery. It is Copyright (C) 2014 Jonathan Amery <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This is free software, distributed under the GNU General Public Licence, version 3 or (at your option) any later version; see /usr/share/doc/chiark-utils-bin/copyright or /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-3 for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.