NAME¶lssubsys - list hierarchies containing given subsystem
SYNOPSIS¶lssubsys [-m|--mount-points] [-M|--all-mount-points] [controller] [...]
lssubsys [-m|--mount-points] [-M|--all-mount-points] [-i|--hierarchies] [-a|--all]
DESCRIPTION¶lssubsys list the hierarchies containing the given subsystem(s). If no subsystem is defined, it displays all mounted hierarchies.
- defines the subsystem whose hierarchy is shown. If this parameter is not used, the command will list all mounted subsystems.
- -m, --mount-points
- Display mount points. Only the first mount points of shown hierarchies are displayed.
- -M, --all-mount-points
- Display mount points. All mount points of shown hierarchies are displayed, each on separate line.
- -a, --all
- Display all subsystems (including unmounted ones).
- -i, --hierarchies
- Display the attached hierarchy number if the subsystem is in a hierarchy. If the option -m is also used, the hierarchy number is shown only for unmounted hierarchies.
- -h, --help
- Display help and exit.
EXAMPLE¶The command lssubsys -am lists all subsystems which are present in the system, mounted ones will be shown with their mount point:
$ lssubsys -am ns cpuset cpu,devices cpuacct /cgroup/cpuacct memory /cgroup/memory freezer /cgroup/freezer net_cls /cgroup/net_cls
The command lssubsys -ami lists all subsystems which are present in the system, mounted subsystems are listed with their mount points, unmounted ones which are in a hierarchy are listed with their hierarchy number:
$ lssubsys -ami ns cpuset 5 cpu,devices 6 cpuacct /cgroup/cpuacct memory /cgroup/memory freezer /cgroup/freezer net_cls /cgroup/net_cls
- controls verbosity of the tool. Allowed values are DEBUG, INFO, WARNING or ERROR.
SEE ALSO¶lscgroup (1), cgcreate (1), cgdelete (1), cgconfig.conf (5)