cdist-type__ufw - Install the Uncomplicated FireWall
Installs the Uncomplicated FireWall. Most modern distributions carry UFW in their main repositories, but on CentOS this type will automatically enable the EPEL repository.
Some global configuration can also be set with this type.
- Either "enabled", "running", "present", or "absent". Defaults to "enabled", which registers UFW to start on boot.
- Either "off", "low", "medium", "high", or "full". Will be passed to ufw logging. If not specified, logging level is not modified.
- Either "allow", "deny", or "reject". The default policy for dealing with ingress packets.
- Either "allow", "deny", or "reject". The default policy for dealing with egress packets.
- Either "allow", "deny", or "reject". The default policy for dealing with routed packets (passing through this machine).
# Install UFW __ufw # Setup UFW with maximum logging and no restrictions on routed packets. __ufw --logging full --default_routed allow
Mark Polyakov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright (C) 2019 Mark Polyakov. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
ungleich GmbH 2019
|June 23, 2019||5.1.2|