cdist-type__prometheus_server - install Prometheus
Install and configure Prometheus (https://prometheus.io/).
Note that due to significant differences between Prometheus 1.x and 2.x, only 2.x is supported. It is your responsibility to make sure that your package manager installs 2.x. (On Devuan Ascii, the parameter --install-from-backports helps.)
- Prometheus configuration file. It will be saved as /etc/prometheus/prometheus.yml on the target.
- How long to keep data. Default: 30
- Path to rule files. They will be installed under /etc/prometheus/<filename>. You need to include rule_files: [/etc/prometheus/<your-pattern>] in the config file if you use this.
- Where to put data. Default: /data/prometheus. (Directory will be created if needed.)
- Valid on Devuan only. Will enable the backports apt source and install the package from there. Useful for getting a newer version.
PROMPORT=9090 ALERTPORT=9093 __prometheus_server \
--config "$__manifest/files/prometheus.yml" \
--retention-days 14 \
--storage-path /data/prometheus \
cdist-type__prometheus_alertmanager(7), cdist-type__grafana_dashboard(7), Prometheus documentation: https://prometheus.io/docs/introduction/overview/
Kamila Součková <kamila--@--ksp.sk>
Copyright (C) 2018 Kamila Součková. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
ungleich GmbH 2019
|June 23, 2019||5.1.2|