cdist-type__link - Manage links (hard and symbolic)
This cdist type allows you to manage hard and symbolic links. The given object id is the destination for the link.
- 'present' or 'absent', defaults to 'present'
- created <destination>
- Link to destination was created.
- removed <destination>
- Link to destination was removed.
- removed <destination> (directory)
- Destination was removed because state is present and destination was directory.
- removed <destination> (wrongsource)
- Destination was removed because state is present and destination link source was wrong.
# Create hard link of /etc/shadow __link /root/shadow --source /etc/shadow --type hard # Relative symbolic link __link /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/www.test.ch \
--source ../sites-available/www.test.ch \
--type symbolic # Absolute symbolic link __link /opt/plone --source /home/services/plone --type symbolic # Remove link __link /opt/plone --state absent
Nico Schottelius <nico-cdist--@--schottelius.org>
Copyright (C) 2011-2012 Nico Schottelius. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
ungleich GmbH 2019
|June 23, 2019||5.1.2|