calibre - calibre
calibre [options] [path_to_ebook or calibre url ...]
Launch the main calibre Graphical User Interface and optionally add the e-book at path_to_ebook to the database. You can also specify calibre URLs to perform various different actions, than just adding books. For example:
Will open the book with id 1842 in the EPUB format from the library "test_library" in the calibre E-book viewer. Library names are the folder names of the libraries with spaces replaced by underscores. A full description of the various URL based actions is in the User Manual.
Whenever you pass arguments to calibre that have spaces in them, enclose the arguments in quotation marks. For example: "/some path/with spaces"
- Detach from the controlling terminal, if any (Linux only)
- --help, -h
- show this help message and exit
- Ignore custom plugins, useful if you installed a plugin that is preventing calibre from starting
- Do not check for updates
- --shutdown-running-calibre, -s
- Cause a running calibre instance, if any, to be shutdown. Note that if there are running jobs, they will be silently aborted, so use with care.
- Start minimized to system tray.
- --verbose, -v
- Ignored, do not use. Present only for legacy reasons
- show program's version number and exit
- Use the library located at the specified path.
|April 22, 2022||5.41.0|