arachne-pnr - Place and route tool for iCE40 family FGPAs
arachne-pnr [options] <filename>
Arachne-pnr implements the place and route step of the hardware compilation
process for FPGAs. It accepts as input a technology-mapped netlist in BLIF
format, as output by the Yosys synthesis suite for example. It currently
targets the Lattice Semiconductor iCE40 family of FPGAs. Its output is a
textual bitstream representation for assembly by the IceStorm icepack command.
The output of icepack is a binary bitstream which can be uploaded to a
- -h, --help
- Print this usage message.
- -q, --quiet
- Run quiet. Don't output progress messages.
- -d <device>, --device <device>
- Target device <device>. Supported devices: 1k - Lattice
Semiconductor iCE40LP/HX1K 8k - Lattice Semiconductor iCE40LP/HX8K
- -c <file>, --chipdb <chipdb-file>
- Read chip database from <chipdb-file>. Default:
- --write-binary-chipdb <file>
- Write binary chipdb to <file>.
- -l, --no-promote-globals
- Don't promote nets to globals.
- -B <file>, --post-pack-blif <file>
- Write post-pack netlist to <file> as BLIF.
- -V <file>, --post-pack-verilog
- Write post-pack netlist to <file> as Verilog.
- --post-place-blif <file>
- Write post-place netlist to <file> as BLIF.
- Input must include placement.
- -p <pcf-file>, --pcf-file <pcf-file>
- Read physical constraints from <pcf-file>.
- -P <package>, --package <package>
- Target package <package>. Default: tq144 for 1k, ct256 for 8k
- Randomize seed.
- -m <int>, --max-passes <int>
- Maximum number of routing passes. Default: 200
- -s <int>, --seed <int>
- Set seed for random generator to <int>. Default: 1
- -w <pcf-file>, --write-pcf
- Write pin assignments to <pcf-file> after placement.
- -o <output-file>, --output-file
- Write output to <output-file>.
This manual page was written by Ruben Undheim <email@example.com>
for the Debian project (and may be used by others).