- experimental 2.2.0-1+b2
DenoiseImage - part of ANTS registration suite
- Denoise an image using a spatially adaptive filter originally described in J. V. Manjon, P. Coupe, Luis Marti-Bonmati, D. L. Collins, and M. Robles. Adaptive Non-Local Means Denoising of MR Images With Spatially Varying Noise Levels, Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging, 31:192-203, June 2010.
-d, --image-dimensionality 2/3/4
- This option forces the image to be treated as a specified-dimensional image. If not specified, the program tries to infer the dimensionality from the input image.
-i, --input-image inputImageFilename
- A scalar image is expected as input for noise correction.
-n, --noise-model Rician/(Gaussian)
- Employ a Rician or Gaussian noise model.
-x, --mask-image maskImageFilename
- If a mask image is specified, denoising is only performed in the mask region.
-s, --shrink-factor (1)/2/3/...
- Running noise correction on large images can be time consuming. To lessen computation time, the input image can be resampled. The shrink factor, specified as a single integer, describes this resampling. Shrink factor = 1 is the default.
- -p, --patch-radius 1
- Patch radius. Default = 1x1x1
- -r, --search-radius 3
- Search radius. Default = 3x3x3.
-o, --output correctedImage
- The output consists of the noise corrected version of the input image. Optionally, one can also output the estimated noise image.
- Get Version Information.
-v, --verbose (0)/1
- Verbose output.
- Print the help menu (short version).
- Print the help menu. <VALUES>: 1
|October 2017||DenoiseImage 2.2.0|