pfni - Print Full Name Image of an Ada entity
pfni [-sofd] [-p project] unit[:line[:column]] [-- ASIS options]
pfni is a companion program to adactl(1). It prints the full expanded name of entities declared or referenced by a specified Ada compilation unit. This makes it easier to designate the entities when writing new rules for AdaControl.
Commercial support is available for AdaControl, see file /usr/share/doc/adacontrol/support.txt. If you plan to use AdaControl for industrial projects, or if you want it to be customized or extended to match your own needs, please contact Adalog at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enable debug mode.
- Full output: display all entities declared and referenced by unit. The default is to only display entities declared in unit.
- Prints a general help message.
- Also print overloading information. If you are calling a subprogram that has several overloadings and you are not sure which one is called, use pfni with the -o option on that line: the program will tell you the full name and profile of the called subprogram.
- -p project
- Use the specified Emacs ada-mode (*.adp) project file.
- Process the specification of unit; the default is to process the body.
- Only display entities declared on that line number.
- Only display the entity at that line and column numbers, if any.
This manual page was written by Ludovic Brenta <email@example.com> for the Debian project, but it can be used for other purposes as well.
AdaControl User's Guide, available in Info, PDF, and HTML in /usr/share/doc/adacontrol.
AdaControl Programmer's Guide, available in Info, PDF, and HTML in /usr/share/doc/adacontrol.